Curcumin is a biologically active compound which is the most potent component of the Turmeric plant. The Turmeric plant (a member of the Ginger family) is a bright yellow spice that is commonly found in curry powder, which has been the hot topic of investigation across the globe, in particular, India, China and Asia, where it is cultivated. Curcumin is a heavily researched compound with over 6000 research studies from a plethora of University institutions investigating its potential biological actions.
What are the Key Benefits of Curcumin + Vitamin D capsules?
This unique blend is a liquid formula which clearly differentiates from all other powder-based curcumin formulas.
Curcumin helps to control anti-inflammatory responses within the body.
Suitable for the Vegetarian and Gluten-Free diet.
Vitamin D hosts numerous health benefits:
- Normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and the maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Helps maintain and build strong muscles.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.